If you’re craving some delicious and filling burgers, fries, and shakes, this is your place to go. You will find here the latest Jack in the Box deals, offers, and practical information to use the next time you visit them.
Jack in the Box Deals
Jack in the box offers many deals and discounts, especially through their app. They often have some rotating deals that you can take advantage of while you can. These are the available Jack in the Box deals.
- $2 regular chocolate shake
- 2 free tacos with any purchase
- Free 5-piece mini churros with purchase
- $5.99 Sourdough patty melt combo
Other Jack in the Box Deals
- 2 Croissants for $4
- Free Classic Jumbo Jack with app purchase
Jack in the Box Dodgers Deal
Amon Jack in the Box deals, we also find the Dodgers deal. Anytime the Dodgers strike out 10 or more opposing batters, fans can get a free Jumbo Jack the day after with the purchase of any large drink.
Amon Jack in the Box deals, you can score free medium fries with any purchase when you sign up for text offers.
Jack in the Box App
It’s no surprise that Jack in the Box also had a rewards app and it is called The Jack Pack.
The app allows you first to make orders (pick up or delivery) from your nearest Jack in the Box location. You can save your favorite items for quick future orders, easy payment, and a user-friendly app to browse the menu and all the different perks.
Since this is a rewards app, you earn points with every order you make, which allows you to redeem free items when you reach a certain amount.
Most importantly, the allows you to be one of the first to receive Jack in the Box app deals, offers, and discounts. You will always find them in the “Offers & Deals” section. When you wish to use one, simply click on it and select “Redeem offer“. Make sure to check them regularly for fresh and new Jack in the Box deals.
Here are some other perks of The Jack Pack app:
First Purchase Discount
Get a 25% discount on your first app purchase and a possible 5-piece mini churros.
Get 2 free tacos with any purchase on your birthday at participating locations.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant that specializes in hamburgers. It was founded in 1951 by Robert Oscar Peterson in San Diego, California as a drive-in restaurant. Just like McDonald’s, they’re also known for the clown mascot. They primarily serve in the west coast area.
Jack in the Box Menu
What sets Jack in the Box from other fast-food chains (Wendy’s, Mcdonald’s) is their diversified menu. They have a wide range of burgers with different bread buns (sourdough, buttery bun, regular bun), chicken sandwiches, salads, sides, and shakes. They’re known for their different sides such as tiny and loaded mini tacos, the famous 2 tacos, and seasoned curly fries.
They serve a large breakfast menu that many people swear by it. Their Jumbo Breakfast Platter and Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich come on the top of the list.
They also have a special late-night menu that includes 4 different Munchie meals:
- Spicy Nachi Chicken Sandwich
- Sriracha Curly Fry Burger
- Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger
- Chick-N-Tater Melt
All the meals come with a side of seasoned curly fries, 2 tacos, and a drink of choice.
- Sourdough Jack: this is probably everybody’s favorite item at Jack in the Box. It features toasted sourdough bread with a beef patty placed between two melted Swiss cheese, bacon, and tomatoes. The texture and flavors of this burger are immaculate.
- Classic Buttery Jack: this burger is a Culver’s copycat but it is still fairly well done. It has a quarter-pound patty, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, and ketchup. All of this is placed in a gourmet buttery bun.
- Jumbo Jack: if you like a regular yet delicious burger, this one’s for you. It includes a beef patty, pickles, tomatoes, diced onions, mayo, and ketchup. There is nothing extraordinary about this burger but it’s actually extraordinarily delicious.
- Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich: this one is also a go-to burger at Jack in the Box if you like spicy and not too spicy burgers. The chicken patty is crispy enough, bedded in tomatoes, lettuce, and mayo.
- Two Tacos: this popular Jack in the Box item features seasoned taco meat, American cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce all stacked inside a crunchy taco shell. More than 550 million of these tacos are sold annually. They’re definitely worth the hype.
- Seasoned Curly Fries: with their special and fun shape, Jack in the Box curly fries are quite famous. The seasoning makes the fries taste even better, get them instead of regular French fries.
Jack in the Box Hours
Jack in the Box hours vary from one location to another. Most locations are open 24 hours while others open as early as 6 am and close at 1 am. You can always check with your local Jack in the Box location. In general, you can score a delicious meal if you have any night cravings.
Jack in the Box Near Me
Jack in the Box has over 2200 locations all over the US with most of them operating on the West Coast. If you haven’t crossed any Jack in the Box restaurant near you, you can locate them through the store locator on their website.
Jack in the Box Delivery
Jack in the Box offers delivery through their app as well as through third-party services (Doordash, Grubhub, Uber Eats, and Postmates). You can sometimes score free delivery with Jack in the Box deals. If there are any, we will make sure to post them.
Jack in the Box Nutrition
Jack in the Box provides thorough and detailed nutritional information about each and every item on the menu as well as an allergen reference guide. Make sure to check them if you’re following a diet or have a food allergy.