If you love Italian food with an American touch, Olive Garden must be the right place for you! You can enjoy their different classics and delicious sides by yourself or with close ones.
In the few upcoming lines, we have gathered the different Olive Garden Specials that you and your wallet will surely enjoy.
Olive Garden Specials
It is noteworthy that Olive Garden specials change so often. The following specials are updated according to the Olive Garden website.
Olive Garden Specials took a few slots in our Restaurant Daily Specials, make sure to check them.
Olive Garden Specials: Never Ending Pasta
Enjoy some delicious never-ending servings of pasta, sauces, and toppings with the first course of never-ending soup or salad and breadsticks starting from $13.99.
Olive Garden Specials: Lunch Favorites Starting at $7.99
Olive Garden offers its customers lunch-sized favorites starting from $7.99 Monday through Friday before 3 pm. The menu includes:
- Unlimited soup, salad, & Breadsticks, Fettuccine Alfredo, Eggplant Parmigiana, and Spaghetti for $7.99.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cheese Ravioli, and Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno for $8.99.
- Shrimp Scampi, Chicken Parmigiana, and Lasagna Classico for $9.99.
You can choose from unlimited soup or salad & breadsticks to go with your meal.
Prices may vary in certain locations, make sure to check before ordering!
Olive Garden Specials: $6 Take Home Special
At the purchase of any entrée in-restaurant or To Go online, you can take a freshly prepared and chilled classic for $6 only. You can choose to take home the following:
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Olive Garden Specials: Family-Style Meals
If you have more than one mouth to feed, these deals are perfect for you! Family-Style Meals start from $40.49. Family Bundles include Family-Style Lasagna served with salad and breadsticks, and Jumbo House salad with 12 breadsticks. You can choose from a meal that serves 6 people or 12 or more).
You can also order Family-Size Pans that serve 4 to 6 people. You can choose from:
- Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Shrimp Alfredo
- Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
- Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken
- Lasagna Classico
- Chicken Scampi
- Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara
- Shrimp Scampi
- Cheese Ravioli with Marinara or Meat Sauce
- Chicken Finger
- One-Gallon Soups
- Half-Gallon Soups
Prices and availability may vary by location, make sure to check on their website or in-store for more information.
Olive Garden Specials: New Items
You can always find new items on Olive Garden’s Menu, whether in entrées, desserts, or drinks. This time they have a new dessert and some new Italian-inspired drinks.
Strawberry Cream Cake
Always finish with a sweet, especially if it is a Strawberry Cream Cake. Enjoy this sweet delight made of Vanilla sponge cake, layered with vanilla cream, and topped with fresh strawberries.
Olive Garden always finds ways to keep the Italian touch all while staying loyal to the classics. Here is the selection of the new drinks:
- Italian Margarita
- Italian Rum Punch
- Blue Amalfi
- Peach Bellini
- Strawberry Bellini
- Amaretto Sour
- Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
Enjoy your Olive Garden specials with drinks and remember to always drink responsibly.
Olive Garden App
The Olive Garden App gives its users exclusive access to the restaurant’s daily specials, BOGO offers, and holiday specials. The app also allows you to order quickly by saving your delivery/To-Go locations, payment secured information, and your orders and favorites.
You will earn one (1) point for every dollar you spend at Olive Garden on qualifying orders. Your points can be redeemed for rewards certificates worth $10, $25, and $50, or sometimes for specific items.
To earn your points, you can enter your details into the tabletop tablet or simply give your phone number to your server.
You can also sign up for their eclub to receive the latest offers and news. Good news! In exchange for your trust, Olive Garden offers you a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert when you first sign in.
About Olive Garden
The dining restaurant brand Olive Garden serves Italian-American cuisine founded by Bill Darden in 1982. Olive Garden has more than 892 locations. Olive Garden’s headquarter is located in Orlando, Florida.
The restaurant is committed to providing outstanding Italian-inspired cuisine as well as a pleasant and inviting dining experience for all of its guests. The Olive Garden is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and casual, family-style dining. It treats its visitors like family.
Olive Garden Menu
Olive Garden Menu includes all their different specialties from appetizers, classic entrées, soups, and lunch specialties. They’re especially famous for their unlimited salads and breadsticks. Here is a selection of their best meals according to us:
- Breadstick Sandwiches: Breadsticks by themselves are already everyone’s favorites. However, these breadstick sandwiches are top-notch. Available in three types: Eggplant Parmigiana Breadstick Sandwich, Italian Meatball Breadstick Sandwich, and Chicken Parmigiana Breadstick Sandwich. You could try any of these according to your preference, we would personally suggest that you try the Italian Meatball Sandwich. All sandwiches are served with parmesan & garlic fries.
Available at participating locations, Monday through Friday before 3 pm.
- Tour of Italy: If you’re one of those people who crave everything on the menu, this one is for you! The meal includes 3 of their special dishes: Chicken Parmigiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, and lasagna.
- Grilled Chicken Piadina: If you love flatbread, you will surely love this Piadina since it’s the Italian version of it. Stuffed with grilled chicken, fresh spinach, garlic & cheese sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. You can also find Grilled Vegetable & Cheese Piadina if you’re not a big fan of chicken.
- Zeppoli: This sweet delight has to make the list. Zepollis are warm and fried Italian doughnuts served with chocolate or raspberry sauce.
Olive Garden Gluten-Free Menu
If you’re cutting gluten off your diet, you can still enjoy some delicious meals at Olive Garden. The menu includes:
- Zuppa Toscana
- Famous House Salad (without croutons)
- Herb-Grilled Salmon
- 6 oz. Sirloin
- Grilled Chicken Parmigiana
- Rotini Pasta With Marinara
- Rotini Pasta with Meat Sauce
(the rotini pasta included in these dishes is gluten-free)
If you’re looking for vegan or vegetarian options, Olive Garden may not be the place to go. However, you can still enjoy some of their items, especially soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden Near Me
Olive Garden has over 860 locations all over the US making it one of the largest Italian restaurants. You have probably come across one near to you, if not you can find your nearest one with Olive Garden Store Locator.
Olive Garden Hours
Most Olive Garden locations open at 11 am and close at 11 pm on weekdays and around midnight on weekends when it’s busier.
Olive Garden Delivery
Olive Garden offers delivery through its website and also through third-party services (Grubhub, Ubereats, Postmates..). To get your order delivered directly from Olive Garden, you need a minimum order of $50. The delivery fee is %10.
Olive Garden Nutritional Information
Make sure to check all nutritional information about your orders if you have allergies or follow a diet. Visit their page for more information.
Get the Latest Deals as soon as they're available!